Cross Border Transactions
Viernes ESQ professionals have broad cross border transaction experience providing strategic deal advice for sophisticated, complex projects across all major continents. If your company is engaging in cross border transactions as you scale across the globe, having a partner that understands your business and the cross border landscape is imperative to successful entry into new markets and growing existing markets.
- Acquisition of multiple level and building location for global technology company in London, England, UK.
- Acquisition of bandwidth circuits for global technology company for IP connectivity spanning the globe from APAC, through EMEA and across NA.
- Development of master global agreements for global technology company addressing procurement of hardware and equipment to be placed across NA, EMEA and APAC, including shipping and delivery terms.
- Negotiated and closed acquisition of hardware components sourced across the globe (EMEA and APAC) for delivery and installation in NA.
- Negotiation and closing deals for colocation and cloud services provision across EMEA for global technology company.
- Negotiated and closed various data center and office space leases for global technology company across EMEA and APAC.
- Reviewed and coordinated legal resources for public company split of eBay and PayPal, specifically related to critical infrastructure portfolio.